Want to know if your body is too acidic and hurting your acne?Find out below with this checklist of 30 symptoms I found from Care2. Score yourself: Give yourself 1 point for every YES. 1-5 Points: Low Acidity, 6-10 Points: Acidic, 11 or more: High Acidity. And if you're even higher than that, I definitely recommend changes to your diet.
- Lack of energy, constant fatigue, loss of physical tone and psychic drive, sensation of heaviness in the limbs, feelings of inability to cope.
- Lower body temperature; frequently feels cold.
- Tendency to get infections.
- Loss of drive, joy and enthusiasm.
- Depressive tendencies.
- Nervousness, agitation without cause, hyperactivity, sensitivity to high-pitched noises and easily stressed.
- Very pale face.
- Eyes tear easily.
- Inflammation of the corneas and eyelids.
- Acidic saliva.
- Loose teeth.
- Inflamed, sensitive gums.
- Mouth ulcers.
- Cracks at the corners of the lips.
- Recurring infections of throat and tonsils.
- Teeth are sensitive to hot, cold or acidic foods.
- Teeth have a tendency to crack or chip.
- Pain in the nerves of the teeth.
- Excess stomach acid.
- Acid regurgitation.
- Nails are thin and split and break easily.
- Hair looks dull, has split ends, and falls out.
- Dry skin.
- Skin tends to be irritated in regions where there are heavy concentrations of sweat.
- Leg cramps and spasms.
Obviously, some of the symptoms are worse than others such as hives or ulcers as opposed to feeling cold. So it's really up to whether or not you want to change your life or you can tolerate living with these things happening to you (which is not the norm).
This list is no secret, and it's not some sort of magic trick that only the Illuminati know about. It's actually a pretty common list of things that happen when the human body is too secret.
The only difference is that I'm saying this is actually LINKED with your acne!
So here's the BIG secret ...
Change the acidity of your body and change your skin. Then you'll AUTOMATICALLY clear your acne.
How do you do that?